The full report is now available online. To read hit, click here. Or to find a specific part, clicking on the following links:
- Executive Summary
- Chapter 1 - Background, about the Great Kai'mia Way, and benefits.
- Chapter 2 - Advisory Board, working groups and the community, survey and sample use of the way, and stakeholders contributions.
- Chapter 3 - Standard information, Detailed information on the Georges River and its trails.
- Chapter 4 - Detailed information on the Woronora Rives and its trails.
- Chapter 5 - Walking, cycling, and canoeing the GKW, signage, materials.
- Chapter 6 - Final Summary
The feasibility report on the Great Kai'mia Way is now available for viewing and downloading (in .pdf format). To Download: Right-click on one of the links below and choose "Save Target As" and save it to your computer (Note! these are large files and it could take up to an hr if you are downloading by a 56K modem)
Note: You will need adobe reader to view these files. If you do not have it, it is available as a free download from www.adobe.com .